bonnie and clyde

bonnie and clyde

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Upon some book I love I'll pray for thee

Another blog to begin a new chapter. I am so very excited about tackling the work ahead of us with the musical masterpiece of Two Gentlemen of Verona. For as long as I can remember the work of William Shakespeare has intrigued me but I found a tender place in my heart for his work in college. First of all I met my now husband in Summer Shakespeare class which is something we love to talk about to this day. I also fell in love with numerous monologues, plays and scenes that accompanied my studies during the Shakespeare Festival days in college. Since then, I've been sure to keep my Complete Works of William Shakespeare through every move and Spring cleaning. At times I will pick it up and read just a few pages of a favorite play or sonnet and enjoy focusing on the rhythm of each phrase. In addition, this show is coupled with enthusiastically clever lyrics and musical score!!! Looking forward to diving into this music this week and sharing this whole experience with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment